About Our Lawyers in Harford County
Your Choice for Harford County Criminal Lawyers
Our firm does anything and everything to make sure that our clients are in the most advantageous position possible given their case. As such, we will work tirelessly alongside each client to make sure they are informed about the progress of their matter. After all, this is our client’s life, and it’s our responsibility.
If you hire us, here’s what we will do:
- Demand a copy of any and all video and audio evidence.
- Demand a copy of the dispatch logs from the arrest.
- Review the scene of the investigation and compare it to what the officer’s report says.
- Interview any and all witnesses that might provide helpful information.
- Review the breath test machine’s performance history and maintenance logs.
And much more.
- We welcome your call.
- We will gladly talk with you over the phone or in person, without charge.
- During the day, we’ll return your call promptly if we are not available when you call.
- We will not pressure you in any way.
- If we can’t help you, we will direct you to someone that can.
Our Attorney Team